|Posted on September 16 at 7:06 pm with 779 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on September 16 at 7:03 pm with 228,738 notes||Reblog|
TH-THEY JUST SHOWED UP OUT OF NOWHERE
|Posted on September 16 at 7:02 pm with 31,016 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on September 16 at 7:02 pm with 212 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on September 16 at 4:28 pm||Reblog|
I HAVE FINISHED MY ESSAY!
but I still need to make the powerpoint for it
|Posted on September 16 at 4:25 pm with 29,635 notes||Reblog|
does this happen to everyone else…? or is it just me
|Posted on September 16 at 4:25 pm with 53,541 notes||Reblog|
this is how I see their entire relationship
|Posted on September 16 at 4:23 pm with 123,013 notes||Reblog|
things that will instantly improve any movie:
- bickering scientists
how about bickering lesbian scientists that build robots to fight dragons
|Posted on September 16 at 4:22 pm with 794 notes||Reblog|
Our fighter when confronting a Kobold: *yells in Gaelic* “You are washing machine!”
Our DM: “The Kobold is now slightly confused, given that washing machines have not been invented yet.”
|Posted on September 16 at 3:58 pm with 31,913 notes||Reblog|
The first word you see is your other-half’s zodiac sign!
It’s the one you are subconsciously attracted to the most.
Which zodiac sign did you see first?
|Posted on September 16 at 2:53 pm with 14,258 notes||Reblog|
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
|Posted on September 16 at 2:11 pm with 14,914 notes||Reblog|
sometimes tumblr’s US-centric social justice makes me so fucking frustrated. Right now sweden’s third biggest party are literally neo-nazis and our elections couldn’t even get onto trending tags today, goddamit.
Okay, so the post is gaining notes and…
|Posted on September 16 at 2:09 pm with 1 note||Reblog|
…doesn’t this friend realise the contradiciton or
she is also the one that shamed a woman for wearing make up and doing a make up tutorial because “Why would you want to wear a mask?!”
I’m done with her, I kicked her off my news feed, not going to bother anymore.
|Posted on September 16 at 2:05 pm with 7,136 notes||Reblog|
i like the term ‘gender alignments’ because it presents new identities such as: lawful gender, gender evil, and the ever mysterious gender gender.
I much prefer chaotic gender!
|Posted on September 16 at 1:40 pm with 121,072 notes||Reblog|